Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #5 » The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine spotlighting some upcoming releases that I literally cannot wait to get my hands on!


The Raven King

By Maggie Stiefvater
Release Date: 4/26/16
Published by Scholastic Press

Goodreads Description 
All her life, Blue has been warned that she will cause her true love's death. She doesn't believe in true love and never thought this would be a problem, but as her life becomes caught up in the strange and sinister world of the Raven Boys, she's not so sure anymore.











The Raven Boys is probably one of my all time favorite series. It is fantastic and I highly recommend it, you can check out my review here! I need this fourth installment ASAP because I need some Bluesey action and I totally know Maggie Stiefvater can guarantee it.

2 comments:

  1. I actually read Raven Boys a few months ago. The Raven King has a BEAUTIFUL cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This entire series has beautiful covers. I've only read The Raven Boys BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT! THAT BOOK IS SERIOUSLY A WORK OF ART! Nothing??? At all? IS WRONG WITH IT??? HOW DID MAGGIE MANAGE THIS! UGH I NEED TO FINISH THAT SERIES STAT

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated so much! Thanks for shooting a comment, they always make my day!