Saturday, November 7, 2015

Unpopular Opinions Tag

      Hello there fellow bookworms! Today I'm going to be doing the Unpopular Opinions Tag and I am SO EXCITED! I was actually tagged this time by Paloma at PagesandPineapples! She's awesome so go check her out! I also want to say it really makes me so happy to finally feel like I'm becoming more and more part of the blogging community! To everyone who comments, reads and follows this blog, thank you so much. :) You always put a smile on my face even on the worst days!

Anyways, let's get started!

#1: A Popular Book or Series You Didn't Like


THE BOOK THIEF » Okay, let me just say this book for me was so boring! I just didn't like it at all, there were a few parts in it that were kind of interesting and I did enjoy to some extent. But otherwise, I found this book was just too long and I really just didn't enjoy it. I swear to god I walked into B&N once and there was a whole shelf row of copies of The Book Thief!


#2: A Book Series that Everyone Seems to Hate but You Love

TIGER'S CURSE » This is one of my favorite books ever! Sadly, many people really don't like this much as I do. i've read many reviews saying the main character is even more annoying than Bella Swan (which I found really insulting), and I was shocked. I love this book so much, I've read it several times and never has it let me down.













#3: A Love Triangle Where The Main Character Ended up With The Wrong Person or an OTP You Don't Like 

JEB AND ALYSSA » The ship in this story is obvious, but I didn't like it. I shipped Alyssa and Morpheus extremely hard and I really just didn't like Jeb and Alyssa together. I found Jeb too much of a good guy or hero which I suppose that was his role in the story, but Morpheus was a lot more mysterious and dangerous. I just loved it so much more.













#4: A Popular Genre You Hardly Reach For

I hardly ever reach for Science Fiction. Science Fiction is a very popular genre but I'm really not too big on it. I'm really not into the Post Apocalyptic thing, I'm not big on aliens unless JLA wrote them too. I really prefer fantasy, I'm sure you're all aware of my love for fantasy. Every so often I do try and take a peek at this genre, though I don't prefer it.

#5: A Popular Character You Do Not Like


CHAOL WESTFALL » I'm gonna get tons of crap about this. I know. But the first time I read Throne of Glass, I really didn't understand what exactly Celaena liked about Chaol. I mean, sure he was sweet and everything but from the first time I read Throne of Glass, I always leaned toward Dorian more. Though I didn't hate Chaol!













#6: A Popular Author You Cannot Seem To Get Into


MARISSA MEYER » I read Cinder, and Scarlet and they were okay. I do think I am going to read and finish up the Lunar Chronicles, but I really just can't get into Marissa Meyer. As much as I want to...it's really hard!















#7: A Popular Trope You Are Tired of Seeing

I've seen a lot of people say they are tired of love triangles. But I'll admit it, I adore love triangle. I think they are so cute, sometimes I want to slap the main character for even thinking of being with the other guy, but otherwise I love them! I am tired of seeing the damsel in distress main character. Which really doesn't seem to be popping up much anymore, but that's what I would have to say is a trope I'm tired of seeing. I know, I don't even know if this is a trope, it's super lame whatever! But I am tired of it whenever I see it!

#8: A Popular Series You Have No Interest In Reading

MARKED » I have heard tons of things about this book. Sadly something about it just doesn't appeal to me at all. I love vampires, but I really just have no interest in reading this series.
















#9: When The Book WASN'T Better Than the Movie

I really can't answer this one because I cannot think of a time when the movie was better than the book. I haven't encountered such a thing like that before! So far, only the book has been better but I've only been reading YA for about three and a half years too.


Thanks for tagging me Paloma! This was really fun! I'm tagging:

If I didn't tag you, but want to do this tag anyways go ahead and do it! Tags are so much fun, even if you aren't tagged I think you should still do it anyways! :)

~ Claire 










No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated so much! Thanks for shooting a comment, they always make my day!