Sunday, November 8, 2015

7 YA Quotes That Make You Feel Empowered

Hello friends and fellow book lovers! I know this is something that doesn't just happen to me, but when I read a book quote, sometimes this lovely tingly feeling runs down my arms and up my spine. And then comes the euphoria...It's really sad you guys. Though I'm sure you must understand, almost all bibliophiles have come across this feeling before, a giddy, crazy and sweet feeling. So here I am, sharing with you, some quotes I always feel make me feel empowered in a way, they give me a sense of euphoria that makes the impossible, once again possible. Also, before we get to it, I want to apologize if half these quotes come out of the Throne of Glass series.

"She was the heir of ash and fire, and she would bow to no one."
- Sarah J. Maas, Heir of Fire 

"I harden my glare and my heart."
- A.G. Howard, Splintered

"'I'm not going to die,' she said. 'Not till I've seen it.' 
'Seen what?'
Her smile widened. 'Everything.'"
- Victoria Schwab, A Darker Shade of Magic

"'You could rattle the stars,' she whispered. 'You could do anything, if only you dared.'" 
- Sarah J. Maas, Throne of Glass

"I am selfish. I am brave."
- Veronica Roth, Divergent

“The girl I am now, this girl--she survived. "
- Donna Freitas, The Survival Kit

"But Blue Sargent was brave because she was afraid." 
- Maggie Stiefvater, Maggie Stiefvater









No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated so much! Thanks for shooting a comment, they always make my day!