Saturday, October 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #1

Hey guys! This is the first time I'm doing Stacking the Shelves, a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and it's pretty exciting! I'm really happy to be sharing some of the books I received in the month of October. I'll be doing one of these at the end of every month! With that, let's carry onward!


Books Bought by Me


#1: The Rose Society by Marie Lu


















#2: Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch


















#3: The Amazing Book is Not on Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester 


















#4: Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout


















Old/New ARCS I Recieved

#1: The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow 















x


#2: The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle



















#3: Burning Midnight by Will McIntosh


















#BooksForTrade

#1: The Circle by Sara B. Elfgren and Mats Strandberg


















Thanks so much you guys for checking out my books of October! I'm sure you noticed my category of "#BooksForTrade" which is a Twitter group. It's pretty self explanatory, but I will be writing a post about it soon so stay tuned! 

~Claire 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated so much! Thanks for shooting a comment, they always make my day!