Sunday, December 13, 2015

Underappreciated Authors #1

      Well, this is just an idea of mine. Not sure if it's a meme, it wasn't really meant to be one, but if you come across this and like the idea, by any means we can call it a meme! Please, I do ask if you credit and link my name and blog! Thanks. Anyways, this segment, meme, whatever the heck this is, is about underappreciated authors. There are so many authors I feel deserve way more attention and each time I do this segment I will pick 3 authors!
      Well, let's get to this and spread some word about these amazing hidden authors.


#1: Kelly Thompson, The Girl Who Would Be King

  • Kelly Thompson is such an amazing writer. Her book The Girl Who Would Be King is fantastic, not only that but it has this totally gorgeous title and cover. I mean, look at that cover! And it has a plot with a good old fashioned light vs dark, hero vs villain vibe!





















#2: Sarah  Dessen, Just Listen

  • Sarah has her fans, don't get me wrong. But I definitely think in the book community she could be seen more. I don't often see many of her works on many blogs. Sarah's books are fantastic, though don't get me wrong I haven't read all her books, some of my favs are Along for the Ride and Just Listen. Also, Sarah wrote the first contemp. book I ever read so all her books have a special place in my heart. 



















#3: Gina Damico, Croak

  • Her books are utterly unique and fun. Plus we got some awesomely adorable shipping which is always good! Gina writes such a fun and great novel with a serious aspect to overlay it. A book about teenage Grim Reapers. I will leave you at that.



















These authors are amazing. Every single one of these authors have something to share, even the ones not listed. Check out their book and have faith I have strong deciding skills (I don't)! Thanks guys!


1 comment:

  1. I have yet to read any if these author's books *hides*

    I've seen Dessen around A LOT and even Damico here and there but never heard of Kelly Thompson. Her book looks great though-I may just have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated so much! Thanks for shooting a comment, they always make my day!