Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday » Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015


This meme is hosted by the amazing Broke and Bookish. She has an amazing blog and some cool tweets to share so go check her out!

There were many "new to me" authors I read for the first time in 2015. Unfortunately, I can't remember them all, TTT always require a visit to my Goodreads page! Let's get started! :)


1. Diana Gabaldon, Outlander

2. V.E. Schwab, A Darker Shade of Magic

3. A.G. Howard, Splintered

4. Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss

5. Maria V Snyder, Poison Study

6. Jandy Nelson, I'll Give You the Sun

7. Rae Carson, The Girl of Fire and Thorns

8. Susan Dennard, Something Strange and Deadly

9. Danielle Paige, Dorothy Must Die

10. Mary E. Pearson, The Kiss of Deception

That's it you guys! These are the Top Ten New to Me Favs I read for the first time in 2015. Hope you liked my picks, this was really tough! But every single one of these authors are perfectly amazing, and their books too! :) 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated so much! Thanks for shooting a comment, they always make my day!