Monday, December 7, 2015

TBR Book Tag

This tag was created by Rachel from A Perfect Called Books 
I was tagged by SJ from A Tree Grows in Bookland
There are some rules!
1. Answer the questions truthfully
2. Once I complete this tag, then I gotta tag someone else!

Well, my TBR is long. I have a very large pile of books both at home and on Goodreads. But I consider the books on my To Read pile not part of my TBR, it's only part of my TBR if it's in my hands or on my kindle, which I don't use very often. Now let's get to it! :)

1. How do you keep track of your TBR Pile? 
Simple answer! I don't. I don't keep track of my TBR pile, I do constantly add books to my to-read list on Goodreads, but I buy my books. And keep getting more and more, so my TBR grows more and more. It's a really bad habit.

2. Is your TBR mostly print or eBook?
Print! I love to hold books in my hand, it's just so much better than kindle in my opinion.

3. A book that's been on your TBR the longest
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell has been on my TBR foreverrrrr! Omigosh, it's been on there for at least a year, I swear! 

4. A book you recently added to your TBR
Vicious by VE Schwab was very recently added. All of Victoria's works are fantastic so I had to buy Vicious ASAP. I even forced my dad to buy me the $25 hardcover because I'm going to meet her in February. 

5. A book in your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover
The cover is stunning. everything about this book looks stunning. Not arguing, the cover is stunning and I am judging this book by it's cover.

6. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading
I don't know why, it just doesn't appeal to me. I got it for free, picked it up at SDCC and well, I don't think I'll be ever getting to it. 

7. An unpublished book on your TBR you're excited for
I am deprived of my Shadowhunters. I don't read TSA because I want the final print version, and I can't read one story a month like that. I've been deprived for over a year since COHF came out. I'm thirsty for more Shadowhunters. There are more books I'm excited for, but I am really excited for Lady Midnight!

8. A book on your TBR that basically everyone's read except you
I know shame on me. I even got an ARC of Illuminae from SDCC. And I still haven't read it yet. I will though, this Winter Break!


9. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you
The Lunar Chronicles. I haven't finished the series yet, I already bought Winter even though I haven't read Cress, yes, I know I'm a mess. But when Winter came out everyone was spazzing out about "Oh Winter this oh Winter that" so I had to buy it. End of story.


10. A book on your TBR that you're dying to read
Okay, I don't own this book, but I really want to read it. LIKE I NEED IT. After hearing Ben from Benjaminoftomes talking about it and how great it was I wanted that book bad. I love books with fae in them and this book just looks spectacular. 

11. How many books are on your TBR shelf?
38 books! I own 38 unread books, which sounds pretty small, but it's actually really big and overwhelming since I constantly want to buy more!

That's it for this tag guys! I think I'm going to be making my own tag actually so that will hopefully be fun, but I have finals to study for so if my posts this week are sketchy it's because I'm busy studying. Yay. No I hate studying. All the posts are pre written if you were wondering.


1 comment:

  1. You got to read Illuminae!!! I'm really hoping that you'll be able to read it when you got the book.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated so much! Thanks for shooting a comment, they always make my day!