Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday » Top Ten Book to Movie Adaptions I'm Looking Forward To


This meme is hosted by the amazing Broke and Bookish. She has an amazing blog and some cool tweets to share so go check her out!

This weeks topic is the my Top Ten Book to Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To! I'm super excited for this because there are quite a few! Let's get to it! :) 


#1: Shadowhunters
Okay, I know this isn't technically a movie, but I love The Mortal Instruments series, when the original movie flopped it pretty much sucked. I'm really excited for the TV show airing January 12, 2016!

#2: The 5th Wave
Though I didn't like the book ecstatically, I am super excited for this movie to come out. It looks so good and that catchphrase...let's just say it gives me some serious tingles!

#3: Allegiant Part 1
I'm not super excited for this movie but I am looking forward to it. I honestly feel that about 2 years ago everyone knew about the Divergent series, that if you were to say "Divergent" in class everyone would know what you were talking about. Now, I feel like it's kinda done, but I still am excited for the movie.


#4: Mockingjay Part 2
Oh my gosh! Yes, I'm more excited about Allegiant Part 1 than Mockingjay Part 2. *GASP* Well, I'm gonna be honest, I don't remember much about The Hunger Games series. I did read it, and I do  remember some parts, but it's all a big blur. And can you blame me? I read the series when I was like - eleven years old! 

#5: Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children
I'm actually looking forward to this movie. I actually didn't particularly enjoy the book, but I'm excited to see the movie and how that will look in "movie form". 

#6: Let It Snow
I loved the short stories in Let it Snow! The book was so cute and it made me feel super Christmassy. The first story by Maureen Johnson was my favorite and totally gave me the feels all over! I can't wait to see the movie! 

#7: A Monster Calls
I haven't read this book yet! But I will very soon because it looks really good as a story and I'm sure the movie will be excellent as well! 

Okay, I feel horrible ending this early. But there are literally no other book to movie adaptions I'm looking forward to. I got to seven! That's a lot right? I hope you enjoyed my picks. 

What are some book to movie adaptions you're looking forward to? 


~ Claire 













No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated so much! Thanks for shooting a comment, they always make my day!