Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday » Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel


This meme is hosted by the amazing Broke and Bookish. She has an amazing blog and some cool tweets to share so go check her out!

This weeks topic is my Top Ten Debut Authors that I am looking forward to their next novel. Let's get started!


#1: Victoria Aveyard
Red Queen released in early 2015 as Victoria Aveyard's Debut novel and I was mindblown. It was super fantastic with an awesome mix of fantasy and dystopian. I cannot wait for Glass Sword which is set to release in early 2016!













#2: Virginia Boecker
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much out of this book. But when I finally bought it and read it, I was stunned. This book is such a great witchy read. I can't wait for Boecker's anticipated sequel!
















#3: Melissa Grey
I also wasn't anticipating much concerning this book. When I read the synopsis, I didn't really understand what it was about, but once I actually read the book I was really intrigued and found I loved the story as a whole. Can't wait for the next book!















#4: Renee Ahdieh
I was expecting a little more when I read this book. I didn't think it was SPECTACULAR, but I really did enjoy it and can't wait for the sequel, The Rose and the Dagger!
















#5: Kim Liggett
I can't wait for the sequel to Liggett's Blood and Salt. Blood and Salt was full of dark gothic horror and a sweet twist of romance that makes me want the second book...like NOW.
















Okay, I hate saying this, but this is it for today. I know I only got to five Debut Authors, but I have been super behind on reading the latest books. Ever since about August I put myself on a book buying ban because I have WAY too many books on my TBR list. If you don't know what that means, it means, "To-Be Read Pile". And by way too many, I mean 35 plus! I haven't been able to get my TBR down to less than ten ever since I got back from SDCC. I do really want to read so many books though! Like Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon, which I've heard is amazing and Dumplin' by Julie Murphy and many more - gah I wish I could read them but I am desperately behind! Hope you liked my picks for this week though!

~ Claire










No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated so much! Thanks for shooting a comment, they always make my day!