Monday, November 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday » Top Ten 2016 Debut Novels I'm Looking Forward To




This meme is hosted by the amazing Broke and Bookish. She has an amazing blog and some cool tweets to share so go check her out!

This Top Ten Tuesday is awesome because there just so many debut authors! Many of which I'd love to read their books! Let's get to it! 

#1: Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie
This book looks so good. The cover is totally gorgeous and the plot and synopsis just sound amazing. I need this book like right now, I have high expectations for Burning Glass so many people have said many great things about it.


#2: The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi 
This books title screams magic and fantasy and it makes me love it even more. I really feel like 2016 is going to be a year of fantasy because so many highly anticipated releases are fantasy like this one. 


#3: Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
Blackhearts sounds like a cutesy book with a pirate theme. I haven't ever read any books with pirate's in them except Peter Pan and Blackhearts just amazing with a blend of pirate's and romance. 


#4: The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry
This book...like woah. The cover is gorgeous, and the title sounds very contemporary, but at the same time it sounds almost magical. And then after reading the synopsis on Goodreads, it makes TLTSTW even more adventure than a good old typical contemporary.


 #5: The Girl Who Fell by S.M. Parker
Based on the Goodreads description, The Girl Who Fell sounds like a darker romance. It isn't light and fluffy, and I feel like it describes love for what it truly is opposed to the usual love at first sight cliche. 


#6: The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
My god, people have not stopped talking about this book. I swear, but to  be honest, it does sound really good. It looks very unique and I honestly CANNOT wait to get my hands on this lovely looking book. 


#7: Into the Dim by Janet B Taylor
I am obsessed with Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. And you know what's in Outlander? TIME TRAVEL. So to have a YA book with time travel warms my soul. It also makes my soul want to burst into flames because I don't have this book yet. 


#8: The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
This book is fantasy. If a book is fantasy then it belongs in my hands. It has magic and empires, holy god it's like my dreams right there. 


#9: The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins
Well first of all this is a retelling of a Brothers Grimm book which is always a huge thumbs up for me because I love retellings! And second, the main character is a princess! Love princesses, not the girly kind though the totally badass kind so hopefully our Princess Aerity will have some steel. 

That's it for today! I know I was so close to getting to all 10! But I couldn't think of any other debuts that I'm super excited for, all the other books coming out I'm really excited for aren't debut authors. Hopefully you enjoyed some of my picks, if not go check them out on Goodreads anyways. You never know what you might really think!




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated so much! Thanks for shooting a comment, they always make my day!