Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Top Ten Ten Tuesday » Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read In The Past Year Or So


This meme is hosted by the amazing Broke and Bookish. She has an amazing blog and some cool tweets to share so go check her out!

This week's topic is my Top Ten Quotes that I Loved in Books I've Read in the Past Year or So, I am very excited because there were tons of amazing books this year and 2015 was a great book year. I know 2016 will be even better too! Shall we?

“She was fire, and light, and ash, and embers. She was Aelin 
Fireheart, and she bowed for no one and nothing, save the 
crown that was hers by blood and survival and triumph.” 
- Sarah J. Maas, Queen of Shadows 


“Once upon a time, a girl had a father, a prince, a society of friends. Then they betrayed her, so she destroyed them all.” 
- Marie Lu, The Rose Society 


“The heart is an arrow. It demands aim to land true.” 
- Leigh Bardugo, Six of Crows 


“As I lifted the ash dagger, something inside me fractured so completely that there would be no hope of ever repairing it.” 
- Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Thorns and Roses 


“I'm not going to die," she said. "Not till I've seen it."
"Seen what?"
Her smile widened. "Everything.” 

- V.E. Schwab, A Darker Shade of Magic


“No one knows what he or she is capable of until things are at their darkest.”
- A.G. Howard, Splintered


“Easy for you to say. You’re the one who got plowed. I was doing the plowing.” 
- Jennifer L. Armentrout, Wait For You


“To Yelena, our newest food taster. May you last longer than your predecessor.” 
- Marie V. Snyder, Poison Study


“For where all love is, the speaking is unnecessary. It is all. It is undying. And it is enough.” 
- Diana Gabaldon, Outlander


“I am an owl, bird of the night. I see everything. I know everything.” 
- Laurie Halse Anderson, The Impossible Knife of Memory


- Hope you guys liked some of the quotes I picked from books I've read this year! Every single one of these books was amazing so it was hard picking a single specific quote! 














1 comment:

  1. Love all of these quotes! I actually haven't read some of these books, but I plan too! Making me more excited to readddddd! Nice post Claire! <3

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated so much! Thanks for shooting a comment, they always make my day!