Saturday, November 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #2

Hey guys this month I did some serious book buying. Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and well, I bought a lot of books. Most I've done in a while, though I did order books from BookOutlet's Black Friday Sale, they aren't here yet so I'm not going to be including them. I will include the one's I got at Barnes and Noble though. Those are just lovely!

Since there are so many, here is a photo I took of them!


This Stacking the Shelves was a little late on Saturday, whoopsies. But here we go, these are the books listed in the photo going from Left to Right, and then up to down!

  • A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
  • The Rose Society by Marie Lu
  • Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard
  • A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard
  • The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  • The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johanson
  • Winter by Marissa Meyer
  • Vicious by VE Schwab
  • All the Bright Place by Jennifer Niven

I'm sorry this is such a short and brief stacking the shelves, but I didn't have time to add any links. But I really wanted to let you all know some of the books I got this month, plus 11 more from the bookoutlet Black Friday Sale, though they aren't pictured since they haven't arrived. Thanks so much and sorry again! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated so much! Thanks for shooting a comment, they always make my day!